Off shore get a contract

puppy999

Featured Posts

I got my GRP boat in or around April 2016 my brother and I decided that we would strip her down and start again

which was a good job as behind the wood inside was all rotten the floor infect all the wood in her was rotten

The owner of the yard said in June to my brother and I that I was welcome to stay as long as I want.

I should hav got that in writing I paid him £20 a wk cash...... in Nov the guy that own's HALF of the crane came to me and

said you hav to get your boat off like now or I will put it in the water......I said she can't go in the water she is no were near ready

and the owner whom I pay said I can stay as long as I want. he replied well he is a piss head and I am telling you

WELL I was given 2wks to get off .......finding some were to put a 27ft boat in winter is a night mare

There was nothing I could do paying cash without a receipt is a big NO NO

Edited by Dave_P

They still have hardstanding advertised on their website and a lot of references to how welcoming they are. I suggest you tackle the guy who you have been paying. Presumably he has pocketed the money and spent it. Maybe you can arrange a meeting between yourself and the pair of them. They sound like a couple of hopeless businessmen if they are keeping secrets from each other. Does your boat float? might be better off out of there anyway, Their arguments are with each other not you but it all sounds like a bit of a mess.

Bee I hav moved her she is in a nice clean and tidy place with cctv ........NOT a shit hole ......I don't know what right C**** has to tell me to move I would not recommend anyone to go there and hav their boat blackened by C****

I did speak to S**** who own's it and he is a really nice person but it seem's like this C**** as some kind of hold on him .....S**** got married last year everyone was invited excepted C****

not only did C**** make me move but he threw loads of rubbish,water dirty wet sand into my boat and the wood floor as only been down a few wks

YES he as made a really mess .....why do that I was going .....no one as a nice thing to say about him yes he is there every day walking round and talking

to people he thinks hav money his work is not to my taste the only two people on there any good is the welder and the painter can't name them and they work for themselves

They would not hav a meeting as they can't stand one another

OH and they hav blocked me on FB emmm wonder why

Edited by Dave_P