Webasto heating

ditchy

Featured Posts

I want my webasto them top to stay on longer that 30-40 minutes. It's turns its self of after it reaches temperature but doesn't come back on in till turned back on by the timer.

I know people that turn theirs on with the flame Sybil and it stays on until they press the flame symbol again.

Please help. It seems like it's not worth havin if it's only on for this short time

I've just fitted a 7day timer to our Webasto,purchased from Webasto marine, it is a simple swap with the original, unplug old,plug in New. Gives 4 settings per day for however long you want. I believe there is a fix for the basic control to allow manual on/off for longer running time, it's posted on the forum if you do a search.

I want my webasto them top to stay on longer that 30-40 minutes. It's turns its self of after it reaches temperature but doesn't come back on in till turned back on by the timer.

I know people that turn theirs on with the flame Sybil and it stays on until they press the flame symbol again.

Please help. It seems like it's not worth havin if it's only on for this short time

Sounds silly but unplug the power to it and wait afew mins and put back then see what it does it may ave been programed without realising it.

If you cut the power to a Webasto it won't shut down in proper sequence, it will just stop suddenly. NMEA will advise the consequences, if any.

If it was from what i said it was ment when it wasnt / hasnt been running