Boat painting course

Kendorr

Featured Posts

Yep, they are who I've contacted, nothing doing in 2017.

Have you checked out John Barnard's youtube channel, he goes into great detail about preparation and application.

After watching his channel i would feel confident enough to make a start. Try a small area first, a hatch or door for example.

Have you checked out John Barnard's youtube channel, he goes into great detail about preparation and application.

After watching his channel i would feel confident enough to make a start. Try a small area first, a hatch or door for example.

+1 a quite amazing series of videos.

I can recommend Phil Speight's courses. I did one a few years ago and then felt very confident to tackle boat painting jobs. (I started with my roof)

The course I did was 2 days - packed with practical information and demonstrations, and tips for what to do when things go wrong.

see - http://www.canaljunction.com/philspeight/

give him a call

I have, I've got them saved, very good they are, but there's nothing like actually trying it out first with supervision.

Thanks IDS, I'll give him a try.

Kevin