T&M New Bridge at Branston - Drone Footage

Bloomsberry

Featured Posts

The local rag have posted a new article on the new Branston Locks development and have included some drone footage of the current progress for those interested.

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/watch-new-aerial-film-shows-the-ongoing-development-at-branston-locks/story-30006259-detail/story.html

Makes me feel ill. And all that dreamy music along with it as though this is a wonderful thing. It's just sad; "they" are wrecking one of the loveliest stretches and one of my very favourite locks with this awful development. I wrote and protested, even although I knew it would do no good.

sad.pngsleep.png

• Greenie 1

Makes me feel ill. And all that dreamy music along with it as though this is a wonderful thing. It's just sad; "they" are wrecking one of the loveliest stretches and one of my very favourite locks with this awful development. I wrote and protested, even although I knew it would do no good.

sad.pngsleep.png

Did you not know this is progress! You will be saying you dont want HS2 next wink.png