Hudson Owners repair kit

Chris-B

Featured Posts

The packet of washers is labeled as Suitable for "Hudson's". I can put up with surplus washers but not apostrophe's.

As Lynne Truss wrote when she saw 'Pansy's Ready' written on a sign outside her local nursery, "Is she? For what, I wonder."

You do realise he's only put the eBay advert on as a little dig at me? The RNLI are collateral damage although I doubt they'll complain. Anyway I'll have to admit, full marks for effort although it must be wearying having to sustain such a big chip. I don't know why he doesn't just buy a nice second hand Hudson.

Maybe you should put up an advert for "Advice for fitting virtual chips to the shoulders of non-Hudson owners". All proceeds to RNLI.

Though you would have to write up an advice sheet should anyone ever require it cheers.gif

Look what I found on Ebay ! Apologies if this has been posted before.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=162306693638#ht_500wt_1156

This is quite clearly a fake as everyone knows Hudson boats are so well built, repair does not enter into the owners vocabulary. Now if it was labelled 'body styling to make your crap boat look like a splendid Hudson' then I could see it.

Passed the island this morning where Steve started his boat building career.

It's on the Soar near Sileby when he moved to Glascote he did so by water. It was featured in an article n Waterways World.

I've not tried my magnet in the river round there to see if he dropped any washers/rivets in the water!!

I wonder if these are made from recycled sardine tins?

Do you mean the washers - or the boat itself?

As I said in an earlier post, I do not know what this Hudson thing is - or anything about them - except it seems to be a pride/jealousy thing - gathered from what has been said under this topic.