Lightship Advertised for Sale

NigelMoore

Featured Posts

The seized lightship “Planet” has been put up for sale through Commercial Boat Services via their advert on ‘Boats and Outboards –

boatsandoutboards.co.uk/Work-Boat-for-sale/unknown-light-ship/156305

Yours for £100,000 plus if the owner’s threat of Injunctive action is ignored

Edited by DHutch
link fixed, i think

The pictures are not very good for a £100k boat!

Strangely, the revised link takes me to the page with distorted and truncated photos. It seems best to go to the site directly, then look in the 'Commercial' section. The photos then display correctly - but are few, not brilliant, and largely uninformative.

Edited by NigelMoore

Strangely, the revised link takes me to the page with distorted and truncated photos. It seems best to go to the site directly, then look in the 'Commercial' section. The photos then display correctly - but are few, not brilliant, and largely uninformative.

The images display correctly here, Nigel. Perhaps you need to refresh the page?

Yes, they are of better quality if you use the website direct rather then the link.

Still largely useless for selling a boat though!

Would one of those cigar socket inverters you can get from Maplin power the big light?

I'd like to power up the big light, I think it's important.

After all it's a light ship.

Maybe you could fit an LED from Bedazzled...

I thought the story was that the owner was getting some kind of injunction either to stop a sale or to get his boat back, or to sell it himself. Presumably he hasn't taken any legal steps - probably glad he's rid of it.

From the other site I understand that's still in progress.

I semi hope he wins just to stop crt just getting away with moving it to affectivly sell it. (Which lets be honest is what crt intended to do not because they wanted just wanted it out the dock they had every intention of selling it after it would be like cop taking a car but intead of crushing it sold them off) But i also hope as he was a bit in the wrong that he sells it himself then has to pay his dets off that he should have paid before crt took the ship.

Make a good shell to make a full floating house out of keep it like a light boat from outside but build a house inside. At 100k cheaper than most houses for sim size rooms

Edited by billybobbooth

I semi hope he wins just to stop crt just getting away with moving it to affectivly sell it. (Which lets be honest is what crt intended to do not because they wanted just wanted it out the dock they had every intention of selling it after it would be like cop taking a car but intead of crushing it sold them off) But i also hope as he was a bit in the wrong that he sells it himself then has to pay his dets off that he should have paid before crt took the ship.

Make a good shell to make a full floating house out of keep it like a light boat from outside but build a house inside. At 100k cheaper than most houses for sim size rooms

And berth it where?