Bluetooth battery monitor

mross

Featured Posts

I look forward to another extended argument on this thread. Popcorn at the ready.

No further argument required as far as I can see. One poster makes a big deal of the BMV's display resolution of 0.1% of... well, of nothing really. As I stated, I can give anyone a reading from my armchair that has a resolution of 0.1% of nothing too. It's not difficult.

The SmartGauge was brought up, and that will give a reading that's within 5% of something.

In my book 5% of actual is a whole lot more use than a reading that has a resolution of 0.1% of nothing. Others may (one will) disagree. It's a free world.

No further argument required as far as I can see. One poster makes a big deal of the BMV's display resolution of 0.1% of... well, of nothing really. As I stated, I can give anyone a reading from my armchair that has a resolution of 0.1% of nothing too. It's not difficult.

The SmartGauge was brought up, and that will give a reading that's within 5% of something.

In my book 5% of actual is a whole lot more use than a reading that has a resolution of 0.1% of nothing. Others may (one will) disagree. It's a free world.

I take it that you are referring to this post http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=88640&p=1923996

It would be good if you could represent my posts reasonably, that was about the quoted poster's inability to read, interpret and quote a specification. But then further down he did

I'm no engineer. I'm just a guy that knows a bit about some subjects and a master of only a very few (and still learning about those).

go on to declare he was 'no engineer' so perhaps he should be forgiven the inability to quote technical info accurately and correctly and it borne in mid when reading his posts.