EE Deal 32gb £14.50pm 30day contract

markcuk2016

Featured Posts

Edders, yes I did have the email & spent 1/2 an hour in an EE shop this afternoon sorting it out ! They got me through to someone on the phone & it's supposed to be okay now, to pay nothing next month then £14.50 thereafter.

I will be checking my account!!

Also had an interesting couple of hours yesterday unblocking a huawei 3 dongle, not easy but we got there eventually & now online with EE through it

Or.....if anyone is a 3 customer go into the store and tell them you want a better deal. We were paying £15.98 for 15gb per month. They said fine lets cancel that contract and as a current customer you can have 20gb for £12 a month. Non 3 customers can have the same deal for £13 per month. So if you can afford it two sims at 20gb contracts for £24 or £26 per mknth.

Edited by tillergirl

Having seen the deal flagged-up here I went to purchase and found it very confusing to determine whether the deal was half price or not. So I called EE and they confirmed it was £14.50 until cancelled.

They must have had similar confusions in billing that Edders found because having gone ahead and purchased online with the discount, I was called by EE sales and talked through the entire process where the sales rep emphasised that although the billing may show £29/month, this was before the discount and I would actually only be paying £14.50.

• 2 months later...

All those that wentfor this deal. By chance I have just checked my bill and they have DD'd £28.98. I went on the chat and the guy initially tried to tell me that they take a full first month and make up the difference on the end bill. I said I was not advised of this and was not happy they took twice the amount without my agreement. he went to 'speak to his manager' and came back and apologies and said he would credit the account £14.50 so I'll have a no payment month next month. He said it was rare for them to get it wrong !!

So if you opted for this deal check your bill asap. I can supply my web chat session if you get any issues with EE.... I did tell him I was going to let others know who may have taken out this offer.

Nev

All those that wentfor this deal. By chance I have just checked my bill and they have DD'd £28.98. I went on the chat and the guy initially tried to tell me that they take a full first month and make up the difference on the end bill. I said I was not advised of this and was not happy they took twice the amount without my agreement. he went to 'speak to his manager' and came back and apologies and said he would credit the account £14.50 so I'll have a no payment month next month. He said it was rare for them to get it wrong !!

So if you opted for this deal check your bill asap. I can supply my web chat session if you get any issues with EE.... I did tell him I was going to let others know who may have taken out this offer.

Nev

Hi Nev,

I took this offer and have monitored every bill since. All are OK.

Tony

• 1 month later...