Batteries - should the be a guide pinned?

Top cat

Featured Posts

Given the plethora of threads asking pretty basic questions on the care and feeding of batteries, I wonder if there is a case for one of the experts to do a simple guide that then gets pinned at the top of the new to boating, maintenence and equipment forums?

What do people think?

Top Cat

I am afraid that it has recently been done but not on here.

I suspect the person who wrote it would not be willing to post it here even though he could - its not me.

Its what happens when the actions of a few upset people, everyone suffers.

This is no longer the main site from which to get good advice for inland boating.

That is very true - the 'legal', 'electrical' and 'mechanical'. experts are all posting elsewhere - even 'Gibbo' !!

It appears that 'the other place' has become their 'home mooring' and this place just occasionally used as a 'visitors mooring'

Edited by Alan de Enfield

I am afraid that it has recently been done but not on here.

I suspect the person who wrote it would not be willing to post it here even though he could - its not me.

Its what happens when the actions of a few upset people, everyone suffers.

This is no longer the main site from which to get good advice for inland boating.

So which is?