Leisure Moorings and Doctors

Trillian

Featured Posts

It has been suggested that I create a new thread with my query.

I have been looking for residential moorings for our two boats as my youngest needs to be registered at a doctors for ongoing care. We currently have leisure moorings that have a very strict NO post delivery at all in any circumstances which is fair enough. I have believed that this is true of all leisure moorings and so have been looking exclusively at residential moorings. Does anyone have any experience of living on a leisure mooring and getting post delivered and being registered at a local doctors? If it is possible then it would open up our options considerably as as you can probably imagine trying to get moorings for two boats is a little on the difficult side.

Many thanks for any help/advice.

We've managed to register at local doctors using the local post office as a c/o address. Helps to have a very understanding and helpful surgery though.

I'm sure they could make it a lot more difficult if they weren't so helpful. Our local doctor's surgery went out of the way to find a solution for us. Even the midwife and health visitors were happy to visit us at different address to postal one.

Tom

• Greenie 1

• 1 year later...

Can I have my passport and my driving licence in this mailbox address?

The scanning mailbox looks a great idea, they even bin junk mail automatically, eg double junk from Talk Talk every month. 

Edited by LadyG

4 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Can I have my passport and my driving licence in this mailbox address?

The scanning mailbox looks a great idea, they even bin junk mail automatically, eg double junk from Talk Talk every month. 

I used to have a po box address on my driving licence, but think they stopped that now.