Water pump problem

Featured Posts

You are quite right. I suppose my main point is that it is a simple check without having to get down on your knees, and at the end of the day I'd be happy with a setting +/-20% of the optimum.

Its a super quick check, I know but when I fill the kettle, If I fill it without the pump starting all is fine. If the pump does start but then runs for several seconds after I turn the pump off things are still fine.

Hi

I did what IDS suggested and it's worked a treat!! It's the best the water system has been. As the instructions just gave dimensions in MM rather than litres I estimated the accumulator held a litre and armed with my half litre glass I switch the pump on, turned it off and open the tap. Nothing came out. I started letting air out of the accumulator and repeated the steps until I got my half litre glass full. No more back flow and a roasting hot shower. Thanks for everyone's help.

Hi

I did what IDS suggested and it's worked a treat!! It's the best the water system has been. As the instructions just gave dimensions in MM rather than litres I estimated the accumulator held a litre and armed with my half litre glass I switch the pump on, turned it off and open the tap. Nothing came out. I started letting air out of the accumulator and repeated the steps until I got my half litre glass full. No more back flow and a roasting hot shower. Thanks for everyone's help.

Well done