Diesel Rip Off

Flyboy

Featured Posts

I'm having difficulty finding fuel boats, I've email one to find their location and haven't had a reply, yesterday I contacted JulesFuels and found they aren't doing it anymore, but I was given a telephone number for her colleague, which didn't 'pick up'. I agree with you Billy about keeping the trade on the cut. We've only been CCing for 2 months and have a lot to learn yet :)

When you say they're not doing it any more, what do you mean? Jules Fuels is definitely still trading -- but tend to leave the northern bit of their patch to Ryan on Southern Cross.

When you say they're not doing it any more, what do you mean? Jules Fuels is definitely still trading -- but tend to leave the northern bit of their patch to Ryan on Southern Cross.

I'm pretty certain that's what she said, I told her we were near Calcutt and asked if she was in the area. She gave me tel no of her colleague that's now doing it (this could be where wires got crossed), but he didn't answer. We were nearlly out of coal and logs, so we popped into wigrams.

Thank you perley and Ssscrudy

Here's a condensed version of the bit in the White Paper that applies.

The Here's a copy of the guideline issued by HMRC for charging for red diesel : How do I know whether or not to charge duty?

In many cases it may be clear whether the supply you are making is for commercial purposes or for private pleasure use, for example, when supplying regular customers.

(i) Supplies for Commercial Use

There is no change to procedures for supplying fuel for commercial use.

You are not required to ask customers to produce documentary evidence to prove their status as commercial or private.

(ii) Supplies to Pleasure craft

You are not responsible for ascertaining whether the fuel you sell to an individual is for the propulsion of a private pleasure craft; it is the purchaser’s responsibility to do so and to make a declaration to that effect.

Hope this helps. Maybe copy and paste and keep it on your phone

I'm pretty certain that's what she said, I told her we were near Calcutt and asked if she was in the area. She gave me tel no of her colleague that's now doing it (this could be where wires got crossed), but he didn't answer. We were nearlly out of coal and logs, so we popped into wigrams.

Thank you perley and Ssscrudy

Bought Diesel from Juels Fuels in August - just north of Cosgrove. So if they have stopped it's a recent thing.

post-23185-0-20891700-1477326802_thumb.jpg

Bought Diesel from Juels Fuels in August - just north of Cosgrove. So if they have stopped it's a recent thing.

If you read subsequent posts, she didn't mean they'd stopped trading, just that they've stopped taking Towcester so far north on the GU. The way it was written did suggest they'd ceased trading, though, which was why I was keen to make clear that they're still very much going strong.

You assumed wrong, I did read the thread. Indeed you did point out that they were still trading, you little hero. But following posts from the OP didn't confirm what you'd said so I thought my info would be useful in confirming that Jules is most likely still trading.