Winter Visitor Mooring!

nipper

Featured Posts

Hi all!

Just as an aside to most of the currant topics, like sheep, scaffold poles and zombies etc, perhaps I could be allowed to ask a boaty question?

Now that the Winter Maintenance plan is about to come into operation and most Constant Cruisers have worked out a plan for cruising this winter, although, I don't know about others, for me, it has seemed a little more difficult this year.

My question is has there been any notice from C.A.RT. about any changes of mooring allowances to visitor moorings this year.

Last year they sent out a notice that most visitors moorings will be extended to 14 days, unless there were notices saying anything different.

I found that to be quite useful at certain times last year as others did.

Nipper

Although it says 2015/16 onwards (1 November to 31 March) the dates remain the same as i confirmed this with CRT last week by phone.

Thanks GoodGurl. So, just for clarity, does that mean that, yes, the visitor moorings time limits have been extended? blush.png

Reported.....☺

Bar steward! cheers.gif

From the link,

From the winter of 2015/16 onwards (1 November to 31 March), visitor moorings will revert to 14 days stay unless there is a clear safety or customer need to provide otherwise. Exceptions could include moorings at popular locations or where a boating business operation could be compromised.

From the link,

From the winter of 2015/16 onwards (1 November to 31 March), visitor moorings will revert to 14 days stay unless there is a clear safety or customer need to provide otherwise. Exceptions could include moorings at popular locations or where a boating business operation could be compromised.

Thank you!blush.png