Are we all sheep?

matty40s

Featured Posts

Perhaps GoodGurl would be good enough to explain this, since misinformation by various people seems to the subject for discussion here, and my name seems to be taken as the butt of a joke by some here, and on Thunderboat.

Quote:

REDACTED

I have never said anything of the kind, I have never threatened Dan with legal action about anything, I have never stated that posts were my legal property, and I don't think I ever posted in the electrical threads section.

There was a member on here who did those things, openly stating so, but it was not me.

And I have no doubt that this reply will get numerous spiteful and sarcastic comments on Thunderboat as well as from certain members on here, but to be honest it shows the depths of depravity that some of you have now sunk to. Hell, even the OP couldn't spell my name correctly!!

EDIT.

APOLOGIES RECEIVED FROM GG AND QUOTE THAT WAS ABOVE, AND SOME OTHER WORDS, REMOVED.

Edited by Graham Davis

Perhaps GoodGurl would be good enough to explain this, since misinformation by various people seems to the subject for discussion here, and my name seems to be taken as the butt of a joke by some here, and on Thunderboat.

Quote:

Graham Davis went through a spate of telling dan he would take legal action if his posts weren't removed from the forum because they were his legal property and were at his disposal to remove them if he wished, he then went through months of reporting everything he didn't agree with mostly on the electrical threads, at that point me and paul (not sure about the others) refused to get involved with any of his reports and made dan respond to them. why he is still there i have no idea he's just one of the arses that get away with stuff like so many others.

I have never said anything of the kind, I have never threatened Dan with legal action about anything, I have never stated that posts were my legal property, and I don't think I ever posted in the electrical threads section.

There was a member on here who did those things, openly stating so, but it was not me.

And I have no doubt that this reply will get numerous spiteful and sarcastic comments on Thunderboat as well as from certain members on here, but to be honest it shows the depths of depravity that some of you have now sunk to. Hell, even the OP couldn't spell my name correctly!!

Absolutely. A well-rounded individual is exactly what is needed.

Glad at least one person on this forum agrees with me.

My suspicion is that GG has confused you with another graham.

Probably Nick, and if that is the case it would be nice if she stated so. AND HAS NOW DONE SO!

Absolutely. A well-rounded individual is exactly what is needed.

Begger, you've seen I need to go on a diet!!

Edited by Graham Davis

My suspicion is that GG has confused you with another graham.

'confused', hummm

She also seems to be re-posting snippets of a FB convo between a bunch of friends in the hope that they'll be mistaken for the contents of the intra-mod ban-list mentioned by PaulC

top class stiring!

• Greenie 2

'confused', hummm

She also seems to be re-posting snippets of a FB convo between a bunch of friends in the hope that they'll be mistaken for the contents of the intra-mod ban-list mentioned by PaulC

top class stiring!

apologies has been sent to graham and the post removed, stirring no i was just backing up pauls comment on here, no participant names were mentioned in the process.

Its up to Dan whether he wishes to pass on the custodianship of the website and domain name. If he wants to, fair enough, and I'll trust him to pass it on to whoever else continues to run it, given that the governance is essentially an autocracy.

Meanwhile, we've heard a lot of varied opinions over the past 47 pages or so. I guess it would take an amount of reflection, but I'd be keen to see something positive actually comes out of it all - and the person to reassure us is (for now) Dan.

• Greenie 1

2 hours and 47 pages later , i am glad Matty took the time to start this thread, i agree with a lot of the sentiments of carlt and do miss the "old forum" where on one occassion i think we debated a point for around 4 days eventually agreeing to disagree with no moddinng necessary and incidentally still not had that beer together ...

Personally if there was a solution for me it would be to add an information thread , where questions could be asked to recieve direct answers without banter or deviation from topic .... that way if anyone was on here for information only devoid of humour they could post there .... that would alleviate the situation i have seen where someone has a problem and has to go through pages of posts to find the informatio they initially asked for.

As for the rest of the site use a report only system so all the knowledgeable guys who also have a sense of humour or alternative viewpoint can happily post as they once did and the site can be what it used to be ...

For goodness sakes we are all adults and individuals should someone type a opinion we all have the ability to counter, agree or ignore ...

Rick

Edited by dccruiser
  • Greenie 1

Smileypete asked for suggestions for alternative people to run this forum. I suggested you. I'm rather confused as to why you feel I owe you an apology.

he was asking you to remove the quote of my message seeing as it no longer exists.

Smileypete asked for suggestions for alternative people to run this forum. I suggested you. I'm rather confused as to why you feel I owe you an apology.

I was asking you to remove the quote from GG in my post as she has apologised for confusing me with another person, and has removed here comments, and I have therefore removed the quote from my post you have quoted.

(Does that make sense??)

Edited by Graham Davis