Are we all sheep?

matty40s

Featured Posts

Not my scene.

Far too one sided and single minded.

Funny how we all perceive things differently, initial upon its inception I would have agreed with you., 6 months on I can't disagree more.

Stifling debate creates a one sided single minded view. I don't think you can accuse anyone of trying to stifle debate over there!

Funny how we all perceive things differently, initial upon its inception I would have agreed with you., 6 months on I can't disagree more.

Stifling debate creates a one sided single minded view. I don't think you can accuse anyone of trying to stifle debate over there!

From the little I read you can keep it.

As apposed to Peterboat who is simply airing stupid ideas on here aimed at stirring the proverbial and then heading back across to Thunderboat to laugh at what he's done?

Also adds a lot to the conversation do you think?

Just popped back in to point out that Peterboat made a joke. These are intended to lighten the atmosphere... sometimes they go wrong...

Not liking the content isn't the same as describing it as something it isn't

It is incredibly one sided. The CRT threads alone show that.

One good thing will come of it though. It has herded all of the anchors into one place where hopefully they will stay.

It is incredibly one sided. The CRT threads alone show that.

One good thing will come of it though. It has herded all of the anchors into one place where hopefully they will stay.

OK, have it your way.

The biggest problem as I said age's ago is the image some on herw are trying to portray of it. Thanks in no small part to the efforts of a couple of idiotic long-standing members from here determined to fan the flames.

I am amazed you don't fancy a gloves off discussion with Tony TBH, something you never had the opportunity of here!

OK, have it your way.

The biggest problem as I said age's ago is the image some on herw are trying to portray of it. Thanks in no small part to the efforts of a couple of idiotic long-standing members from here determined to fan the flames.

I am amazed you don't fancy a gloves off discussion with Tony TBH, something you never had the opportunity of here!

One of the reasons I had a break from here was get away from Dunkley. Life is too short for arguing with old aged hermits.

Richard, i'm not going to hold your hand, click on the link or ask one of your spies.

Your stock appears to have fallen following the divulging of yet more embarrassing information.

Rather than talking in riddles, please will you explain what you are accusing me of?

Richard

OK, have it your way.

So how else do you portray this snippet that has just been sent my way?

"Gazza you do realise you are going to get banned when normal service resumes on the tufty club? It seems that all members are equal, but some members are more equal than others.

Oh well naughty cal isn't as tough as she reckons and is running scared from an unmoderated discussion with Tony or me. It's always the same with bully's when you face up to them they run away."

It is just a bunch of idiots.

I've accused you of zilch.

You have the information you need to satisfy your curiosity.

Could you ask your source when 'the list' was compiled? I have found a Facebook conversation from March/April. I left that conversation on the 24th March

Richard

I have something saying I was in a meeting that I have no recollection of

Richard

Take it up with goodgurl then.

Seeing as no links or mention is to be made of the other place (officially, unofficial or dependent on whose posting) we have to do this ridiculous dance.

That and still the silence remains.

I'm beginning to understand why crossforum posting is frowned on. Edited highlights quoted by troublemakers out of context. It's what used to be called netiquette or something. What's written on one forum should stsay there - pointless getting upsst or trying to arge with people who aren't there (even if they're only pretending not to be there).

I'm afraid I am just not that clever.

And I'm not going, I don't like the way my friends are treated over there

Richard

:) I think you are that clever. A spy of mine tells me "...richard knows about the list because he was in on that meeting..."

Now that gives me a problem; were you involved in the meeting about the list?

I think if you were that close to the site team, that could explain how you can post things with an immunity that others do not seem to have. Is that a reasonable opinion?

I'm beginning to understand why crossforum posting is frowned on. Edited highlights quoted by troublemakers out of context. It's what used to be called netiquette or something. What's written on one forum should stsay there - pointless getting upsst or trying to arge with people who aren't there (even if they're only pretending not to be there).

Quite

smile.png I think you are that clever. A spy of mine tells me "...richard knows about the list because he was in on that meeting..."

I think if you were that close to the site team, that could explain how you can post things with an immunity that others do not seem to have. Is that a reasonable opinion?

Your spy isn't very good, I'd stop paying them. It's posted openly on TB.

As far as I can tell, that was a facebook group conversation that I left on the 24th March because I wasn't happy with being a mod by proxy. There is no list or move to make one in my part of the conversation

I've asked GoodGurl to confirm when the list was made

I get away with apparently posting things with impunity because of trust mostly

Richard

And my final contribution to this thread (I shan't reply to any more postings, either interesting or insulting)

Why do you insist on continually posting your 'mini flounces' Arthur?

You were pulled up for it yesterday with your ' I've got more important things to do' waffle and you've done it today a few times.

Either flounce off and leave the thread as you keep promising or carry on with the discussion and stop attention seeking!

Edited by andyberg
  • Greenie 1

Quite

Your spy isn't very good, I'd stop paying them. It's posted openly on TB.

As far as I can tell, that was a facebook group conversation that I left on the 24th March because I wasn't happy with being a mod by proxy. There is no list or move to make one in my part of the conversation

I've asked GoodGurl to confirm when the list was made

I get away with apparently posting things with impunity because of trust mostly

Richard

Interesting, it seem my spy was on the mark; a partial admission because in my opinion moderation was being talked about and you weren't happy about being a Mod by proxy. Would it have been OK if you had been a Mod?

:) I think you are that clever. A spy of mine tells me "...richard knows about the list because he was in on that meeting..."

Its a canal forum, there was no secret meeting there was no list, there was no inner circle.

The group chat that is being spoken about was a group of friends chatting about where the forum might go, just like anyone can chat no more no less.

Some were mentioned and I said I am unhappy to talk behind peoples backs as did others.

A mod asked for a bit of support and somewhere to sound off, thats all.

Maybe you might want to consider to odd motives of those who want to blow this out of all proportion, although tbh I have no idea of what those motives are.

Im sorry it took me so long to realise what this big secret meeting was but it was just a simple chat with a friend asking for support and to be honest I didn't realise THIS was the big meeting.

Just realised ive never been involved in a conspiracy before, well if that was one there overated

• Greenie 2

Its a canal forum, there was no secret meeting there was no list, there was no inner circle.

The group chat that is being spoken about was a group of friends chatting about where the forum might go, just like anyone can chat no more no less.

Some were mentioned and I said I am unhappy to talk behind peoples backs as did others.

A mod asked for a bit of support and somewhere to sound off, thats all.

Maybe you might want to consider to odd motives of those who want to blow this out of all proportion, although tbh I have no idea of what those motives are.

Im sorry it took me so long to realise what this big secret meeting was but it was just a simple chat with a friend asking for support and to be honest I didn't realise THIS was the big meeting.

Just realised ive never been involved in a conspiracy before, well if that was one there overated

Well it seems as if members were talked about, could it have been about the way they acted on the forum etc or elsewhere I wonder.

My mind is wondering if there was a breach of privacy , wondering.