Is this your boat?

Ben69

Featured Posts

Thanks. I see now.

20 minutes later on a 25mb/sec connection I'm still getting a white square. Must be one helluva deep colour resolution!

Well white is supposed to be what you get when you mix all of the other colours together :)

Google earth live innit wink.png

The boat is "Enterprise" by the way

Someone on the forum will know how to contact the owner.

Possibly Mykaskin ?

haha

Sweet, thank you for the ID, I am impressed. Thought the owner may appreciate it or at least know who to give sh*t to for invading his space tongue.png

Edited by Ben69

Limehouse for the winter but I think I might be too near City Airport. Next summer maybe?

Summer for sure :D I will have my license by then - please keep in touch. Unfortunately (but understandably) London is a big fat drone free zone, unless you are an idiot and like picking up soap :o

Having just moored in Caversham I can assure you that all there is here is very heavy rain

Hi Tim,

If you are in the area Monday, or a little later in the week, I will be more than happy to take an aerial shot/video of your vessel if you like.

Ok back on the boat now and picture downloads perrrfectly!

Great :D Hope it was worth it :o