Russell Newbery Mechanic.

twinpot

Featured Posts

Try contacting Richard Milligan on 07973 826260. There are several RN engined boats down your "Wey" and Richard has carried out work on them.

I can vouch for his skills - he rebuilt my DM3 in 2008. He's good on all traditional engines.

Have you thought about joining the RN Register? Only £12 per year and access to spares from RD Diesel Engine Co. at 10% discount. If you visit the website mentioned above, all the details are there.

Kevin

Director, RN Register

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for hijacking your post but related.

Anyone looking for a first class vintage engine engineer in the Northwest, I can recommend

PB Mechanical on the Leeds Liverpool at Chorley. They well acquainted with most vintage types including Russell Newbury/National. Solved all kinds of problems for me and for a reasonable price. Any bits that could not be found were re manufactured.

Has workshop facilities, does call out and is very reliable.

See www.pbmechanical.co.uk

01257 474422 ask for Adam seems to work seven days a week!!

No he is not related just a technical genius who isn't looking to get rich quick!