High power Led bulb

PaddingtonBear

Featured Posts

That appears to be a rechargeable torch and runs on batteries, usually won't run whislt plugged in. Batteries won't last long.

The one I posted is a 12v powered spot lamp, runs of cigarette lighter socket. I had one about 20 years ago when I did some cab driving, brilliant at lighting up door numbers. Halogen lamp that has all the power you want whilst running the engine. Will get very hot though.

Why not use an H4 headlight unit from a LHD vehicle? On dip beam the light pattern will be thrown to the right hand side of your boat thus avoiding dazzling the approaching boat. Of course when the boat has gone past you can go back onto main beam until the next boat comes along.

That appears to be a rechargeable torch and runs on batteries, usually won't run whislt plugged in. Batteries won't last long.

The one I posted is a 12v powered spot lamp, runs of cigarette lighter socket. I had one about 20 years ago when I did some cab driving, brilliant at lighting up door numbers. Halogen lamp that has all the power you want whilst running the engine. Will get very hot though.

Battery will last ages - it's a Cree LED.

Tony

High: 1000lm, run-time: 2 hrs, lighting distance: 1000M.

Low: 400lm, run-time: 4-5 hrs, lighting distance: 500M.

Battery will last ages - it's a Cree LED.

Tony

Two hours on high setting according to the specs.

Round-Metal-Work-Lamp-with-Rocker-Switch

Durite work lamp, magnetic mount.. they do similar with LED's.

Works for me at the stern, starboard side, aimed at wall by the cabin front corner.

Had one on the Barge for the occasional times we did tunnels, good bit of kit.

I have a Cree Epistar 36w light (similar to this) on the roof at the back (on a mag-mount) which I use in tunnels with no approaching boats.

It's an almost unnerving experience going through a tunnel in what feels like daylight, blisworth has some very interesting colours.

when there is another boat coming towards me (as soon as there is any sign of one) the led lamp goes off and I rely on the tunnel lamp at the front and a small lamp that sits behind the stern door (out of eyesight but casting light to the right)