6 years in,reading,checking and visiting Marinas bought our boat.

wullie

Featured Posts

Well never thought i would get here but done it at last, its been a pretty tough 6 years but decided retire Christmas get my boat start living the dream, went out looking this weekend for a boat got it, best of all it has everything and more than we ever wanted,its a beauty [in our eyes anyway] so deposits paid mooring deposits paid offer accepted, can't wait to get her and go for a cruse,after all this time its unbelievable we now can look forward to travelling the network.boat.gifboat.gifboat.gif

• Greenie 2

Yes, and which pontoon, and where you'll hide the keys when you're not onboard wink.png

Peter.

Sorry, I see my question was a bit intrusive but I am always interested in where fellow Scots keep their boats down south so we can look out for them if in that area and have a good old blether :-)

haggis

Sorry folks, weather was terrible, rain wind etc but will post photos ASAP She is a 58ft cruiser stern called Velocity Owl build by John White Boatbuilders and fit out by Les Winter, there is a video on you tube, we have secured a place in Over Water Marina till we go cruising next year get some practice in before then, exciting times ahead. Haggis we must keep our eyes open for you,where are you moored ? Thanks for all the good wishes, we are still pinching ourselves can't believe it.cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

We keep kelpie at Streethay so quite a bit south of Overwater. However we will be going up the Shroppie and the T & M and down onto the Weaver in late September early October. It will hopefully be sloe picking time :-)

We'll look out for you

haggis

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember drooling over that boat a few weeks ago. Sadly (for us, not you) we are still at the dreaming stage otherwise we might have beat you to it. Congratulations it looks lovely.

We have been very lucky,she got a grip of us and wouldn't let go that night i was reading the information over and over it would not get out of my head we were supposed to go look at a far newer boat but we decided we would return and have another look at her, after a sleepless night we returned to the Marina 30 minutes before it opened to have another look, 1 hour later we owned her just spent first weekend on board BRILLIANT. Your time will come i am sure good luck.