POKEMON

valrene9600

Featured Posts

I don't know if it is a boast or a sad admission of some kind but I don't have a clue what you are talking about here. I just tried wikipedia to try to at least find out what I should be either joining or avoiding, but it did not make me any the wiser.

I think all in all it is probably better that way - I don't even have to think about them one way or the other and can safely ignore any threads that involve the word.

Tam

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is a boast or a sad admission of some kind but I don't have a clue what you are talking about here. I just tried wikipedia to try to at least find out what I should be either joining or avoiding, but it did not make me any the wiser.

I think all in all it is probably better that way - I don't even have to think about them one way or the other and can safely ignore any threads that involve the word.

Tam

You are definitely NOT missing anything......Just sayin...

Will it lead to youngsters walking into the canal with eyes glued to the screen.

One actually doesn't need to walk with your eyes glued to the screen. The phone can vibrate when there is a Pokémon nearby.

Anyone falling in the canal, it is their own fault tongue.png

Yes, I dabble with it, and I am still considered old and grumpy by my teenage daughter! blush.png