POKEMON

valrene9600

Featured Posts

Is it a waste of CRT money, must be some costs here with signage etc.

Will it lead to youngsters walking into the canal with eyes glued to the screen.

Am I just getting to old and being a spoil sport.

attachicon.gifCRT POkemon trail.jpg

Our local news last night reported on somebody who had walked over a "cliff" injuring themselves due to playing Pokemon.

Will it lead to youngsters walking into the canal with eyes glued to the screen.

CRT have them on line as well:

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/poketrail

Tim

It's actually a really cheap way of getting canals all over facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

You're dead right Rog. We've been there most weekends for the last few weeks either walking or on the boat, and it's astonishing. All that beauty to behold, yet some digital rubbish is apparently 'better'. The perfect way to get out into the countryside, but without having to actually see it or interreact with it.

However, according to one of the bartenders, it's merely nature's way of thinning out the stragglers in the population (as they fall in....)

It's the only way I can convince my husband to come out for a walk with me. His conditions are it has to involve the 'two P's' Pokemon and Pub. ohhh the life I lead!

and I guess conversation is about what he's zapped/caught...at least you are up to date with the latest must have monster(if thats what they are)