Mooring options - long term liveaboards

She25

Featured Posts

Apologies if there's a similar thread somewhere, but thought it would be good to have a list of decent marinas / long term moorings where we could share knowledge of upcoming vacancies.

I'm looking at moving from my current marina and need to find somewhere in the Midlands (South Mids ideally but open to further afield) where I can be a "higher user" and bring cats. Would also need electric.

Can anyone suggest places to try (have checked CRT but only leisure moorings available currently)?

TIA

• 4 weeks later...

Mercia Marina at Willington had space when we asked last week - at least there were half a dozen choices for a 50'. For an additional £200 you get 'residential' status i.e. postal address and no restrictions on how much time you spend there - though you do have to shuffle berths a couple of times a year (regs to do with council tax, not the marina). We had a (leisure) mooring there for 4 years and were happy with it - will be moving our liveaboard there at the end of the month (touch wood)>