42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

How the F are you lot still going on.
Why the F should I be felling unwell? Because some prat goes round speaking on my F behalf ?

The boat is fine. Nothing the F wrong with the boat just as long as no one from here balls it up.

F F sake. I truly regret letting the so called experts touch the boat. Thanks to upgrading my membership to RCR and the boat yard, with
Several WTF did he do from the folks that sorted out the experts (sigh) work.

This is F unbelievable, apparently I have to go to Birmingham!? Apparently 'You People should know your place' (what I was told by one of the members here)

How creepy can a bunch of people get.

bunch of nut jobs

Edited by Dave_P
Personal attack, language.
  • Greenie 1

You can help all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot help all the people all the time.

I offered no help or advice, only encouragement, therefore I don't think "nut job" applies to me.rolleyes.gif

How the F are you lot still going on.

Why the F should I be felling unwell? Because some prat goes round speaking on my F behalf ?

The boat is fine. Nothing the F wrong with the boat just as long as no one from here balls it up.

F F sake. I truly regret letting the so called experts touch the boat. Thanks to upgrading my membership to RCR and the boat yard, with

Several WTF did he do from the folks that sorted out the experts (sigh) work.

This is F unbelievable, apparently I have to go to Birmingham!? Apparently 'You People should know your place' (what I was told by one of the members here)

How creepy can a bunch of people get.

bunch of nut jobs

fatigue.gif

Edited by Dave_P

Following discussion, it has been decided that this thread will remain permanently locked.

I should add that it's a decision which has been taken with regret, but the topic appears to have run its course.