42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

Should never cost you money to block a caller. telephone preference service is all they will use.

The people that charge money that is.

If you get further calls, get the company name, agent name ( major difficulty ) record the time and date of the call, contact TPS, the company will pretty much be out of business within a week, unless they are a credit collection agency !

Has any contact been made with Max ?

It's surprising how many companies sell on your contact info.

Even more surprising is how many companies that use these lists don't check their data...

I have post and phone calls regularly asking for

Fred Bloggs

Mr E. Person

Kermit D. Frog

Seymour Butz

Dave showed me around his boat which was nice. But it isn't the only boat I saw and he did express his feelings on the cost of up keep and problems with winter. His boat is not the only boat I looked at and being a big grown independent person I don't have to get a clone of his boat, his style, and needs are not my cup of tea and if he could show me where I said I was angry with the vents or electric system or is this polishing your mod badge in public?

All texts to NW have been light hearted banter like talking about finding a mouse on the boat and him saying post about it on the forum. I said 'they already think I'm a weirdo' next thing I know he's turning into Paul Brunell. Even though he aleady told a member that 'My boat needed painting' when the member questioned why I was doing he's acting like its a blooming surprise! He also misses out on having a tantrum because I said he wore Lycra and said he's pretty instead of handsome

Lord love a duck the majority of you have some serious issues

• Greenie 3

Hi Max, good to read that everything is fine on your boat, and even more that you took the time to give us a sign of life.

It's really too bad that the five people that came to help you left your boat (or turned your boat) in such a mess, and that while everything was perfect before.

If you'd known what they were going to do, you wouldn't have let them set foot on board, but those are things you'll have to get used to.

Just do everything you want done yourself, and never let anyone get further then the outside of the doors, this to avoid possible damage they're likely to do.

Maybe by now you've discovered that many forummembers are pretty useless, you could have noticed that by everything they've been trying to (very badly) help you with from a distance, and without seeing what it was all about, and supply you with their useless advises.

With all the experience you've gained in the meantime, you'll have understood that there's little to no point in letting them have a try on this again.

What I really missed in your 2 postings was some news about the lovely pup and your cats.

Maybe, if you ever feel like writing a few more lines, tell us how they are doing.

Thanks,

Peter.

• Greenie 4

I give in.

Just carry on as you are Max.

Clearly all is fine and dandy on your wet, cold boat and you are living the dream and don't need anyone else's help.

I do feel sorry for the people who have given you help from the kindness of their own hearts as now they know how you really feel about receiving that help. Ungrateful.

I suspect you have burned many bridges there and can only hope that you don't ever need their help again.

• Greenie 3

The problem with people giving advice on a forum is that some is good advice and some not so good, but all advice is given freely and with the best of intentions.

I certainly wouldn't be having a go at people who only have your welfare at heart.

When things go tits up you need all the help and advice you can get.

Dave showed me around his boat which was nice. But it isn't the only boat I saw and he did express his feelings on the cost of up keep and problems with winter. His boat is not the only boat I looked at and being a big grown independent person I don't have to get a clone of his boat, his style, and needs are not my cup of tea and if he could show me where I said I was angry with the vents or electric system or is this polishing your mod badge in public?

All texts to NW have been light hearted banter like talking about finding a mouse on the boat and him saying post about it on the forum. I said 'they already think I'm a weirdo' next thing I know he's turning into Paul Brunell. Even though he aleady told a member that 'My boat needed painting' when the member questioned why I was doing he's acting like its a blooming surprise! He also misses out on having a tantrum because I said he wore Lycra and said he's pretty instead of handsome

Lord love a duck the majority of you have some serious issues

Keep taking the tablets.

• Greenie 1

Oh dear. What a slap in the face for those who have been helpful either by visiting your boat or by giving advice on here. I certainly got the impression that you needed help but perhaps not.

Enjoy your boating.

haggis

Oh dear. What a slap in the face for those who have been helpful either by visiting your boat or by giving advice on here. I certainly got the impression that you needed help but perhaps not.

Enjoy your boating.

haggis

I thought people and friends were supposed to be understand. Need I say more

My thoughts too.

The whole world of boating seems populated by those who are faintly mad (except me obviously), and MissMax fits the profile perfectly. She just hasn't realised yet.

And me obviously.

I love the smell of burning bridges in the morning.

Keep well Max and don't lose your sense of humour, and please keep your trolleys out of the cut. There are too many in there already.

Edit to remove excess words.

Edited by AllanC

I have nowt more to say apart from, may I draw your eyes towards posts numbered 1238 & 1286.

Martyn

I'm not going back to read all that useless advice given by a bunch of selfish people, that only gave their so called advices to show off what they knew about boats.

Why o why didn't anyone tell poor Max to take all that was said with a huge pile of bags of salt, as now she took some of the advices transformed and adapted by herself to what she really needed, and it still didn't what it was supposed to do.

The five forum-members that abused her hospitality and disturbed everything that was fine, to stop it from properly working after they left.

They should be ashamed of themselfs.

Peter.

• Greenie 1