42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

I think we all want Max to make a success of her choice of living.

Because we all feel involved we give out advice.

Sometimes perhaps we come over as to critical..but its born out of concern

Hopefully Max will start posting again

It's good to hear she's still around.

Glad to hear MM is safe and well.

Let's hope she recommences posting on here soon.

Her unique humour really livened this place up.

C'mon Max, brighten up my day

Edited for autowrong.

Edited by cuthound

After been on my boat single handed for a week, popped home for a night. MissMax doesnt have that option.

Still concerned, as she may have slipped somewhere, I have this week, but I have good protective clothing, first aid skills, and I am well.

I have had 2 Ice breaking days, so it may be a concern, to all..

I wonder if I have the correct number for Max. I have sent a text and it doesn't go through. Unless I'm blocked. Can an Apple phone do that?

You have to pay to block numbers. More likely her phone's dead, or in the cut (that happens to all new boaters, right?). I know I'm *supposed* to get texts when my phone's dead, or out of reception, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

You have to pay to block numbers. More likely her phone's dead, or in the cut (that happens to all new boaters, right?). I know I'm *supposed* to get texts when my phone's dead, or out of reception, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

No you don't.

My Samsung can block numbers and text messages.

Very useful for blocking unwanted sales calls.

You don't have to pay to block numbers, many phones have an option to select numbers to be blocked, likewise text messaged, very handy if you get multiple calls/text from marketing companies, after the first call you can just select block this number and thereafter its like they don't exist apart from an alert that a call had been blocked. This gives you the option to unblock them.

Phil

Most mobiles now have an option to block numbers.