Covered dry docking near market drayton

Featured Posts

Thanks I will try Nantwich, it's just that I have had a lot of bad reports about norbury so trying to avoid the place.

Not my experience of Norbury.

When we had a shareboat, it was moored at Norbury for 3 years. During that time they identified and rectified several long standing faults that other yards had failed to address, as well as undertaking the maintenance, blacking and painting etc.

AlL work was done professionally, to a high standard and at reasonable prices.

I have been told by a number of people that blacking at norbury tends to be done rather hastily and put back in the water to quickly. And then tends to come off its only what I've been told that there work is shoddy

Probably true of all busy dry docks though - its not the application, but the length of time between the last coat and the boat being refloated. A much better option would be slip at Aqueduct Marina - who definitely allow DIY. Most boatyards don't seem to allow DIY these days.

• 3 weeks later...