Sim only, 12 month contract, 16gb Data, unlimited calls & Txts £19.99

snappyfish

Featured Posts

Is the EE coverage for internet as good a 3 yet?

Well based purely on my own experience I would have to say yes it is, in fact better I would say.

As things stand I would never go back to Three, I was with them a long time but got fed up with regularly not being able to get internet or sometimes even a phone signal.

The final straw came last year when we were in Penrtth on holiday and Jan consistently had a 3 and 4g on EE and I had zilch. This had happened a number of times in other areas, and sometimes in areas you wouldn't really call 'remote'.

Of course somebody will be along shortly to relay the opposite being true but that is my experience as I say.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand EE has got the emergency service contract for inland waterways, also for police etc.http://ee.co.uk/our-company/newsroom/2015/12/10/ee-selected-to-deliver-critical-new-4g-voice-and-data-network-for-britains-emergency-services

Don't know where I got the info about inland waterways ..... can't find it on Google either. But I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

Thanks for this information!

Edited by Jennifer McM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have EE on my work phone and Three on my own phone. EE is quite good now, and often gets very fast 4G, so is better to use for tethering than Three. You do need to watch it though as sometimes you have service on EE and nothing on Three, so initially you think EE is better but actually EE is only getting GPRS for the network, which Three can't fall back to in poor signal areas.

I cruising most of the system and I have found that EE is by far the fastest and strongest of signals, givin e 4G the vast majority of the time . This compared to my 3 contract sim that can only give me 3G (as i understand 3 have not got around to getting 4G) this sim is now reduced to a back up sim.

With my EEsim, I have 32GB for £23.33 plus vat and then it is dubled up as an add on for free.

Giving me 64GB for the princely sum of £28 inc vat icecream.gif

For my phone, I have the a Loyalty extra sim for £23.99 inc vat that gives me unlimited calls and texts and 6GB of data to enable me to tether my phone, should i run out of data.

Umfortunatley, my 3 sim is contracted for another 13 months, so be very aware that deals are getting cheaper and do think about what your signing up to!

Nipper