Bridgewater Canal Survey

Liam

Featured Posts

In an earlier Bridgewater Canal related thread on this Forum there was a link given to a survey started by an individual not connected in anyway to the BCCo Ltd.

This survey was set up due to the recent bad feelings in the changes of the reciprocal agreement between BCCo and CRT, as well as other enforcement related issues over the past 12 - 18 months.

The survey is being closed in a week so all of the information can be collated and passed on.

Could those of you who haven't yet conpleted it, could you please spend a short time to do so. It would be much appreciated.

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KNJ576D

Thanks

Liam

Done here too.

The new £40 charge is potentially going to hit the Liverpool link quite hard which is a disaster considering how much was spent getting it built and how wonderful it is.

We hammered up the Bridgewater and I was not aware of anybody recording us so will see what happens when we return next week. I did see a couple of thuggish looking kids on pushbikes looking at us and texting so maybe the new warden employs the local lads as data checkers?

The pay extra to moor for 28 days is interesting, if it works then CaRT might follow?????

...............Dave

Thanks for those taking the time to fill some parts if not all of it out :)

I appreciate some sections only apply to CRT boats where as others only apply to BC boaters.

I have done the survey or the parts relevant to me as a CRT licence holder. Latest news I have heard is

that ABC hireboats have been charged and they are negotiating with Peel for an annual agreement. This

will not help the situation!

Filled in - made appropriate comments about the fee.

Also as Peel Holdings haven't even sent a "we got your email but we're busy" email in response to my enquiry email I sent a few weeks ago ...... whereas CRT sent me an email today about something saying that they hadn't forgotten about my email..