athy

tagulablue

Featured Posts

Gosh yes, how flattering! After almost 15,000 CWF posts I finally get a thread named after me. I shan't be able to get my head through the door today.

Taga, I'm unaware of any problems with my inbox (I have received messages in the last few days) but I have given Wriggly my e-mail address to send on to you, by all means contact me that way.

I hope I'm not in trouble!

Edited by Athy

athy just tried again ..answered wrigglefingers no prob but you might want to to ask someone else to pm you to see if it just me you don't like !!! Was only going to say it was 70pc dylan and incredible string band I can also remember seeing focus, love, dr strangely strange .. He always said don't let the kids throw them out because there were some rare records...I used to tell him they were rare cos no other silly bxxxxr was daft enough to buy them...I will email some sort of list when I get home ...oh and there is beatles white album ann

Ah, it's about records! For a moment I thought I was in trouble.

Yes, if you have the time, do e-mail me a list. It's important to include the LABEL and NUMBER as well as the title and artist - sometimes a record would be issued several times and, as with books, it's only the first edition which is valuable.

Oh, and don't throw your Dr. Strangely Strange LPs away - there is some demand for them.

Yes, if you have the time, do e-mail me a list. It's important to include the LABEL and NUMBER as well as the title and artist - sometimes a record would be issued several times and, as with books, it's only the first edition which is valuable.

Oh, and don't throw your Dr. Strangely Strange LPs away - there is some demand for them.

I just tried to PM you as well as a test and I couldn't so something is wrong.

athy just tried again ..answered wrigglefingers no prob but you might want to to ask someone else to pm you to see if it just me you don't like !!! Was only going to say it was 70pc dylan and incredible string band I can also remember seeing focus, love, dr strangely strange .. He always said don't let the kids throw them out because there were some rare records...I used to tell him they were rare cos no other silly bxxxxr was daft enough to buy them...I will email some sort of list when I get home ...oh and there is beatles white album ann

Don't be hasty, you may want to keep some of those lovely records...the man obviously had great taste.

Ian.

Sending a PM to Athy

The member Athy cannot receive any new messages

Mr Athy, you may have already done this but can you check how much messenger storage space you have? (there a bar on the left hand side of the screen when you fully open your PM system).

If it's full, you'll have to delete some messages to enable you to receive new ones - if it's showing plenty of space, please let us know and we'll look into what needs doing to fix it.

LCx

Mr Athy, you may have already done this but can you check how much messenger storage space you have? (there a bar on the left hand side of the screen when you fully open your PM system).

If it's full, you'll have to delete some messages to enable you to receive new ones - if it's showing plenty of space, please let us know and we'll look into what needs doing to fix it.

LCx

Bl**dy CRT, filling up other people's inboxes ☺

Edited to move my comments out of LC's quote.

Edited by cuthound

Well, slap my arse with a red-eared terrapin - my mail box was indeed 100% full. I simply had not deleted old conversations and it had crept up on me unawares. I have had a small but savage purge, so the box should now be usable. Thank you, Cassandra, for pointing this out.

• Greenie 1

I said, I said .. Right at the start ... Do I get to say "I told you so"?

Okay, I'll just shuffle off then ....

...and thank you, Wriggly, for your help. Shuffling is optional.