Harbour Lights Burton Waters, Lincoln

Featured Posts

The long awaited new restaurant at Burton Waters finally opened it's doors to the public yesterday.

It has been a long and protracted refurbishment but it has gotten there in the end. Preview night was last night and today it is open to the public.

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/sneak-peek-see-inside-new-harbour-lights-bar-and-kitchen-on-burton-waters/story-29427830-detail/story.html

Naughty-Cal even manages to get herself into the press pictures biggrin.png

I don't think the prices are that bad. £60 (ish) for a couple to go out and have a 3 course meal and drinks isn't out of the way.

As marina prices go Burton Waters isn't that expensive. Our moorings are now £1200 for 12 months, one of the cheapest in the area.

I don't think the prices are that bad. £60 (ish) for a couple to go out and have a 3 course meal and drinks isn't out of the way.

As marina prices go Burton Waters isn't that expensive. Our moorings are now £1200 for 12 months, one of the cheapest in the area.

I agree - I had a very pleasant stay there last year. Very well run, tidy, good value, and they had a gas regulator in the chandlery!