Highbridge Crusader pictures?

Chas78

Featured Posts

Hi All,

I have just bought a 1987 27ft Highbridge Crusader which is being delivered Wednesday i have done many searches for this type of boat and cannot find that many are there any Highbridge owners on here or is there any website that has pictures of this particular boat. I am very interested in what type of different interior layouts other boats of this type have we cannot wait until she is delivered like a pair of kids me and the wife are icecream.gif so in the meantime ANY pics of the Highbridge would really wet our appetite and give us some ideas of what other layouts are like? thanks in advance clapping.gif

• Happy 1

Hi All,

I have just bought a 1987 27ft Highbridge Crusader which is being delivered Wednesday i have done many searches for this type of boat and cannot find that many are there any Highbridge owners on here or is there any website that has pictures of this particular boat. I am very interested in what type of different interior layouts other boats of this type have we cannot wait until she is delivered like a pair of kids me and the wife are icecream.gif so in the meantime ANY pics of the Highbridge would really wet our appetite and give us some ideas of what other layouts are like? thanks in advance clapping.gif

I can't help as I am not familiar with this boat. It might be worth asking on ybw forums (for example the thames forum).

There are a few people on here with knowledge of GRP cruisers so you might get something.

Good luck :)

• Greenie 1

I can't help as I am not familiar with this boat. It might be worth asking on ybw forums (for example the thames forum).

There are a few people on here with knowledge of GRP cruisers so you might get something.

Good luck smile.png

Thank you buddy biggrin.png

Thanks so i presume there are no Highbridge Crusader owners on here ?? sad.png

I've got a 29 foot Dawncraft Rover, almost identical bow and cabin front to yours but as the stern deck is quite short I've got a much longer total cabin length so my layout wouldn't be of much use to you. I believe your bow seating area is a bit longer than the Rover too.

I've got a 29 foot Dawncraft Rover, almost identical bow and cabin front to yours but as the stern deck is quite short I've got a much longer total cabin length so my layout wouldn't be of much use to you. I believe your bow seating area is a bit longer than the Rover too.

Thank you have you a pic please clapping.gif

Oops i just replied to my own post there lol frusty.gif

• 2 months later...

Just found this.. I have a 32ft Highbridge Crusader, they also made a 27ft Cavalier and a 23ft Cadet. I have a copy of the original brochure if you are still interested !

Hi yes i would be interested how much do you want for the brochure?

• Greenie 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi yes i would be interested how much do you want for the brochure?

Wouldn't wish to sell it but I'd be happy to photocopy it for you. It's a three fold leaflet with the layouts of all three sizes. Can't work out how to upload stuff to this site .

cheers

• 1 year later...
On 21/08/2016 at 21:30, Tanithsmam said:

Just found this.. I have a 32ft Highbridge Crusader, they also made a 27ft Cavalier and a 23ft Cadet. I have a copy of the original brochure if you are still interested !

Hi we have just bought a crusader. Could you still be able to photocopy the brouchure for us? Cheers

• 2 months later...