sorry .........anybody still logged on

tagulablue

Featured Posts

sorry ....3 am and I just need to 'chat' to somebody remote. My better half died yesterday evening and all i can think of is to to talk to someone I don't know. x

Hey Tagulablue - so sorry to hear that. Do you know how to access the chatroom? I'm up for a little bit longer if you need a stranger to chat to

OK clearly you do cos you're in there. I'm there too if you need a chat

So sorry to hear of your terribly sad loss and my sincere condolences. I was moored opposite you for a few days at Bugsworth last year and can still see him enjoying a quiet drink in the Navigation. Thoughts are with you at this time. Mike

Please accept my sincere condolences. Nothing I can say will make things better but I wonder what you would like to chat about. As a total strangers I can't lead off with anything useful to talk about.

But is it technical stuff like funerals and probate that worries you, or memories to pass the time, or off-topic things to distract you from the tragic situation you are in?

I can only watch what others say at the moment..

It is not easy to say magical repairing words.

All I can offer is positive thoughts to think of good times.

Our thoughts are with you. Time heals, memories remain.

Martyn (I'm not very good at this sort of stuff)

I have only just signed on and seen this, so sorry I wasn't hear when you needed someone, I hope whoever was around was some support to you in your our of need. What ever else I say wont help how you feel but my thoughts are with you.

Sending condolences and sympathy. My dear dad died last week, and it's so raw for us, I can only imagine what hell my lovely mum is going through. Same as you. I don't think it's something you ever get over, but in time, hopefully, you learn to live with the pain.

Of course you should post on here. Plenty have been in the same position. Wishing you all the best.

Of course you should post on here. Plenty have been in the same position. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you to everybody for your messages. I shouldn't have posted on her last night but it just hit me after everybody had left. Thank you all again xx

There is no 'should' and shouldn't'. Posting was fine.

My deepest condolences.

It doesn't help to say 'time heals', because sadly it doesn't in my experience. The passage of time often results in coping strategies emerging though.

• Greenie 1