Anyone know about Vetus flexi tank

puppy999

Featured Posts

Hia all my Seamaster has not got a water tank (well if it has its very well hidden lol)

I have done some googling about a Flexi Tank some are saying that the Vetus is the best

Most of you I know have NB and not a plastic pig as my friend keeps calling her .....how rude he is !!

Does anyone have any info on them my boat will need water to the kitchen sink, bathroom sink/shower

I have not discussed this with my brother as I would like to get some info

so I have some idea what I am talking about ........thanks xx

If it's got a kitchen sink, bathroom sink and shower, I'd think it would have a water tank!

P.S. Does it have any taps? Perhaps follow any pipes back to their source?

Hmm, boats such as Seamasters generally have a water supply, however if you do need a tank then yes Vetus are respected suppliers of such. The alternative is to have a custom made poly tank. These can be made to any shape or size that you want together with whatever pipe fittings that you want, they will come with baffles too.

I had a tank made to a weird shape by Goodwin Plastics, not expensive either.

Phil

• Greenie 1

Some years ago we had a Fairline Holiday that did not have a built in tank.

If (for any reason) you do end up going with a flexi-tank then they are 'Very Good'

We put one in one side of the V-berth in a small 'plastic-pig' cruiser, problem was the list it caused when the tank was full, we then had to put one in the other side to balance her up.

Meant the loss of two lockers (valuable space on a 23 foot boat) but the system worked exceptionally well.

Its a Seamaster 27 and IT has not got a water tank it has a sink with two taps no hot water ??

why would you have two taps if you have nothing to generate hot water or any water

It does not have a filler cap on the boat only for diesel

The only place that you can put a water tank is at the "V" at the front or were the engine and diesel tank is

If it's got a kitchen sink, bathroom sink and shower, I'd think it would have a water tank!

P.S. Does it have any taps? Perhaps follow any pipes back to their source?

Iain_S you did not read my post correctly

I did not say she had a kitchen sink, bathroom sink and a shower in.....

Flexi Tank

I said......Does anyone have any info on them my boat will NEED water to the kitchen sink, bathroom sink/shower

Did you miss post #6 ?

No why ???

They have used a gallon drum and a small pump which I used 27yrs ago in my horsebox

it also need a new diesel tank which we found out to day .......I have taken pic and will post them all from start to finish

its going to be the Vetus flexible water tank

No why ???

They have used a gallon drum and a small pump which I used 27yrs ago in my horsebox

it also need a new diesel tank which we found out to day .......I have taken pic and will post them all from start to finish

its going to be the Vetus flexible water tank

Obviously a bad time for you,

I'll 'leave it' to others to assist.