Apollo Duck

Featured Posts

Can you please tell me where in post 38 you or your boat is mentioned?

It simply isn't written in that context.

You didn't need to mention the boat or the owner... the context appeared fairly clear, (probably based on your previous posts, rather than the precise content of this one, #38), and I perceived it in exactly the same way as David. I'd guess others did aswell, but I could be wrong :)

Quite possible, but clearly a troll.

Sorry to disappoint you all but clearly no Troll,I am simply who I claim to be.

Is that a novelty on this Forum?

You didn't need to mention the boat or the owner... the context appeared fairly clear, (probably based on your previous posts, rather than the precise content of this one, #38), and I perceived it in exactly the same way as David. I'd guess others did aswell, but I could be wrong smile.png

Fair comment Richard.I wasn't wishing to be unhelpful or disrespectful to David or his boat,

only in fact hoping to stimulate some conversation.You must admit comparing the maintenance

of a Spitfire with Helvetia was a bit over the top.

If you have no useful suggestions to offer may i suggest that you resist making unhelpful contributions. You clearly know nothing about our boat, which has always been maintained to a very high standard throughout it's life, and you clearly know nothing about me.

I have lots of useful suggestions,your initial policy of non negotiation on price for one,but I feel you wouldn't like any of them.

40 years on the canal tells me its an overpriced day boat which benefits from being well maintained by its previous owner,

the fact its still in your ownership should tell you more than I ever could.

We are all Chris Pink.

Who is Chris Pink?

Sorry to disappoint you all but clearly no Troll,I am simply who I claim to be.

Is that a novelty on this Forum?

Fair comment Richard.I wasn't wishing to be unhelpful or disrespectful to David or his boat,

only in fact hoping to stimulate some conversation.You must admit comparing the maintenance

of a Spitfire with Helvetia was a bit over the top.

Same here mate; I am the Son of God for example.

We are all Chris Pink.

This is how CWDF has gone sadly, they see threat and subterfuge at every corner.

A communication is carried out in code,such as the above,in order to crush any thought

or opinion contrary to the Party Line.

This is how CWDF has gone sadly, they see threat and subterfuge at every corner.

A communication is carried out in code,such as the above,in order to crush any thought

or opinion contrary to the Party Line.

since the 15th May 2016? Or have you just viewed it for a long time before joining? Or perhaps you once posted under a different name?