Using forums

Mrs Puddleduck

Featured Posts

Quick reply box is at the bottom of the screen (assuming you're in a forum area or on a thread you can reply to).

Multiquote button works by remembering the posts you're going to reply to, so press the button on each post you want to reply to and then reply once you have selected them all. It even works across different pages of the same thread.

Quick reply box is at the bottom of the screen (assuming you're in a forum area or on a thread you can reply to).

Multiquote button works by remembering the posts you're going to reply to, so press the button on each post you want to reply to and then reply once you have selected them all. It even works across different pages of the same thread.

Thank you. Still can't find quick response but I will thanks again x

Just type your reply in the "Reply to this topic" box at the bottom of the page:

The "Fast Reply" option is for PM's (personal messages).

Fast Reply is the same thing as Reply to this Topic, it's not a PM.

Edited by Robbo

When someone sends you a PM, it says "Fast Reply" underneath it, whereas at the bottom of each page of posts, it says"Reply to this topic".

It says Fast Reply in my example screen shot in my previous post, it's in a page of posts, it won't send a PM, it will be public.

Edited by Robbo

Its just nomenclature, on PMs its called "Fast Reply" and on forum posts its called "Reply to this topic" - on the full version. On the mobile version, there is no quick reply option for PMs and its called "Fast Reply" for forum posts.

Yep I was more confused then it all began to clear. But have I got multi quote Sussed lets see x

Nope X

you have to admit it makes the rest of you feel really smart

X

Now she must be really confused.

Neil

Its just nomenclature, on PMs its called "Fast Reply" and on forum posts its called "Reply to this topic" - on the full version. On the mobile version, there is no quick reply option for PMs and its called "Fast Reply" for forum posts.

Then it just appeared x Edited by Mrs Puddleduck