Ellis Boiler

Featured Posts

Brand new member so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question!

We bought a 37' narrowboat last summer and had a great time bringing her down from Northamptonshire to our mooring at Sharpness. She's a little bit elderly but we love her. She has radiators and an Ellis boiler but we have no idea how to operate it. A very kind gentleman sent us a copy of the manual but we can't make head nor tail of it and would like someone to have a look at it and then go through it with us.

Does anyone know of anyone local-ish to us who could have a look and do a service for us? The only place I've found is Foxton and due to commitments this summer, we're staying on the Gloucester Sharpness Canal.

Thank you in anticipation!

Jane

Jane

we have an Ellis boiler on our boat which was originally a hire one. We have the lighting instructions which I will scan and post for you.

Chris Williams Ovation Boat Services services our boiler but he is based locally to us - he may know someone in your area who can help.

Regards

Richard

Thank you Richard.

Ours is an ex hireboat too.

I'm not sure where you are but we are looking for a local service who could have a look at it for us. We're moored at Sharpness in Gloucestershire.

Can you tell me if you get a smell of diesel from your boiler, we're really struggling with that at the moment which is another reason to get someone out for a look!

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Kind regards

Jane

Thank you Richard.

Ours is an ex hireboat too.

I'm not sure where you are but we are looking for a local service who could have a look at it for us. We're moored at Sharpness in Gloucestershire.

Can you tell me if you get a smell of diesel from your boiler, we're really struggling with that at the moment which is another reason to get someone out for a look!

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Kind regards

Jane