Victron inverter testing/repair - Northamptonshire

Featured Posts

Which is cool. If it may also help others looking for similar advice in the future, could you share the info with the rest of us?

sorry but it wasn't too complementary about a company who might besuggested. At the same time it was was only based omy experiences so i'm not prepared to comment on an open forum.

Quite happy to copy the PM to any individual

Frank

sorry but it wasn't too complementary about a company who might besuggested. At the same time it was was only based omy experiences so i'm not prepared to comment on an open forum.

Quite happy to copy the PM to any individual

Frank

Fair call Frank. I'm interested because both Victron and Mastervolt kit has to be sent back to Holland for tech issues, which is a nuisance in terms of lead times, adds big postage costs and could be more than a bit bit awkward in the case of an intermittent fault. Knowing where there was a good UK based service would be nice. (Mind you, knowing who to avoid would also be good, but I understand why you might be reluctant to post such details!)

If both service department came together there is not enough work from the UK alone.

This is why both company's cover all of Europe and the UK from Holland.

If we are talking about a new item Mastervolt replace any item under 26 weeks old.

There is a company that looks at older Mastervolt unit

The cost and turn round time is very similar

Keith