chandleries on my route

Pennie

Featured Posts

I often find I cant get what I want from a real life shop, whether a chandlers, a B&Q type place, or even the supplier of the fire when I wanted some rope :(.

Never failed to find stuff online, with much more choice, competitively priced, and free delivery - not necessarily easy if you live on your boat, but wirth trying to find a way.

I just love my dyslexia sometimes! I glance at something and read the words completely wrongly it can be very funny, I read your post as chandeliers on my route!!!

Me too! Only I read it as 'chandeliers on my roof '

Me too! Only I read it as 'chandeliers on my roof '

PS I have a feeling I will regret asking, but what is the flat fire rope ?

I took out the core of the fire rope I could get from Limekilns to make it flat for now. When I'm somewhere I can order something offline I'll get what I need.

I was going to Walsall to get as close to the ikea as I can but it's still that bit too far to walk from the canal so I'm making a new plan

I put a chandelier in the pantry in one of my houses!

That's nothing. I've got a chandelier in the cupboard under the stairs in my house.

-------------------------------------

PS: One day I'll get round to unpacking it and hanging it in the lounge.!