Drift gate 2000 Xcell 1500w inverter

serenility

Featured Posts

I want to run a couple of electric toothbrush chargers on the boat. I bought a 150w inverter from Maplins as I thought this would be a lot less damaging to my batteries for the length of time it would need to be on.

Unfortunately it blew the first charger I connected and I'm fairly sure it was caused by it being modified sine wave.

Does anyone know whether the Xcell inverter is pure or modified sine wave,as I don't want to risk blowing another charger to find out.

It has a very heavy toroidal transformer in it which I have a vague recollection of being told that this means it is pure sine wave

Drift gate are long gone so I can't ask them. Any help gratefully received.

I want to run a couple of electric toothbrush chargers on the boat. I bought a 150w inverter from Maplins as I thought this would be a lot less damaging to my batteries for the length of time it would need to be on.

Unfortunately it blew the first charger I connected and I'm fairly sure it was caused by it being modified sine wave.

Does anyone know whether the Xcell inverter is pure or modified sine wave,as I don't want to risk blowing another charger to find out.

It has a very heavy toroidal transformer in it which I have a vague recollection of being told that this means it is pure sine wave

Drift gate are long gone so I can't ask them. Any help gratefully received.

Seem to recall that they are pure sine wave.

Had a couple of them on trial about 15 Years ago,both failed fairly quickly!

CT