Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
xub1

Just putting the juke box on for fri night.

Featured Posts

I would say you haven't missed much having just a black square, not my taste.

I would say you haven't missed much having just a black square, not my taste.

Seems the Jury's out, try this:

Crap connection at the moment, just two big black squares I'm afraid, pty that.

Phil

You lucky thing

:)

One I made earlier, shot in Bristol. All the locations are real, not tarted up for the video.

:)

If you have ever cried, then this is for you..https://youtu.be/jqfqVDHNW6c....I cried like this when dad died, a walk in the woods balling. Proud that Im human, This crying in the 'woods' is soooo good. It's how it is. I understand you, Walk on by.

Edited by xub1

Well, just tried those clicks but what a load of the old proverbial computer crap. i wanted to play stranglers' walk on by' because the crynig is so spot on.

And why nop hanging around for good measure........I hope to God you clever enough to get it, if not then simply ask. They will see you right.Vhttps://youtu.be/d4piHt4jvG4

Well, another great Friday enjoyed. Sometimes it just needs a blast now and again, like a Friday night stopmper.

I liked the rhythm of the OP's first post, but after a couple of minutes I was wondering when the tune was going to start. I wouldn't put it on my juke box (note to self: get juke box repaired this year!)

For younger readers, 'Hit Or Miss' was the theme tune of the long-running TV record review show 'Juke Box Jury', hence its relevance to the thread title.

Sign in to follow this