Different time zone on Grand Union?

Pipenslippers

Featured Posts

What is the time that boats should stop running engines/ generators?

Trying to watch tim n pru on their peaceful canal journey, n there is a widebeam in front running diesel generator n boat behind that running petrol generator!!

Its the third time we've ended up mooring nxt to boats that run engines until 10pm, is it different times on Grand Union??

Just noticed time on this forum is incorrect too! Its 8.30pm!

I've had similar experiences but thankfully only rarely. There are inconsiderate folk in all walks of life.

I can help solve the problem of the forum clock. If you click on your name at the top of the page and select "my settings" and change the time zone to GMT

I just rather glad that I'm not a large, tough, fighty person, otherwise I'd have gone and shoved a potato up the exhaust with a long stick.

A pile of poly rope, carefully dropped in near their propeller, late at night, can provide an ENORMOUS amount of early-morning smugness.

• Greenie 2

I just rather glad that I'm not a large, tough, fighty person, otherwise I'd have gone and shoved a potato up the exhaust with a long stick.

A pile of poly rope, carefully dropped in near their propeller, late at night, can provide an ENORMOUS amount of early-morning smugness.

Snigger!!

Phil

... poly rope, carefully dropped in near their propeller, late at night, can provide an ENORMOUS amount of early-morning smugness.

Sorry but there is a fatal flaw - a presumption that the propellor drive is actually going to be engaged in the foreseeable future!

I've had similar experiences but thankfully only rarely. There are inconsiderate folk in all walks of life.

I can help solve the problem of the forum clock. If you click on your name at the top of the page and select "my settings" and change the time zone to GMT

And tick the DST box.

:)

Sorry but there is a fatal flaw - a presumption that the propellor drive is actually going to be engaged in the foreseeable future!

Good point. It seems likely that, if they're charging into the night, certainly hasn't been engaged in the immediate past!

Especially when it's to run a loud TV

That's a perfect time to have an early pre-dawn start, with a good warm up of engine and blast of your horn (safety first, just in-case there is another early starter around the corner) and off you go to enjoy an early morning cruise......

• Greenie 1