Nantwich Cratch Covers and Canopies

Featured Posts

Do you have to book a slot with them or can you call in and wait?

A lot of the time they are out doing boats in marinas. Thjey are usually there on Saturday mornings, but always give them a ring to check when they are there.

They did a couple of patches for my pretty much while I waited ("come back in an hour").

ETA: "my pretty"? I'll be talking like Gollum next. What it should say of course is "...patches for me pretty much while..."

Edited by dor

A lot of the time they are out doing boats in marinas. Thjey are usually there on Saturday mornings, but always give them a ring to check when they are there.

They did a couple of patches for my pretty much while I waited ("come back in an hour").

I made an appointment for this morning, and by the time we had a brew in the cafe and filled the diesel cans up, it was pretty much done.

I made an appointment for this morning, and by the time we had a brew in the cafe and filled the diesel cans up, it was pretty much done.

Thank you both. A couple of zips need replacing that's all

• Greenie 1

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, MIke Rimmer said:

My experiences with them was not so positive:-( will not be going back to them under any circumstances and would not recommend them.

Mike

That concerns me as I`ve booked a slot next March for a pram hood. Could you PM me to expand on your experiences please.

• 1 year later...

Is there any reason why they don't make cockpit canopies for cruisers? I've just tried them about a new canopy after several recommendations and have to say I'm disappointed to say the least with the response - "we don't deal with cruisers like that" (they haven't seen a photo of the boat yet). Why only narrowboats?