NEW SITE STAFF; Please welcome three new members to the moderator team.

DHutch

Featured Posts

Good luck to the new mods. I do wonder if they are needed though? Site is very quiet, watching with horror at what is happening elsewhere this morning I clicked on here expecting some discussion. Seems the site has been successfully neutered . Ian .

Please. Keep that negativity out of the bubble.

Good luck to the new mods. I do wonder if they are needed though? Site is very quiet, watching with horror at what is happening elsewhere this morning I clicked on here expecting some discussion. Seems the site has been successfully neutered . Ian .

Good. That was the whole point of the exercise. To reduce the overwhelming effort required to moderate the site back to a manageable level.

Another way might have been to leave CA unmoderated but make posting in it 'by application only', and invisible on VNC.

But somehow I don't think that would have prevented bad feeling spilling over onto the other, boaty, subjects.

Welcome and good luck to the new boys and girls taking up the (now lighter) yoke of modding the site.

It's a shame GG had to resign in order to bring things to a head and make these changes happen. She was a good mod and thanks for your good work GG.

Wot he said

Any warnings about Miss Fingers, Alan, and how to behave near her considering she's trying my local one night next week?

With respect, Graham, with respect, otherwise, I shall set Viola y Gath on you ....

image.jpeg

I've no idea why that's sideways. There is a cat in there somewhere.