Diesel Fired Epping Fire Replacement

NorthwichTrader

Featured Posts

I had a brand new Epping Stove fitted into our boatman's cabin around 18 months ago, which I am now thinking of selling.

It cost just under £1000, any ideas what it might be worth today? It's just completing its 2nd winter's use, and is rust-free.

We will only consider selling it if we can find an equivalent-style diesel powered stove, if one even exists?

So, does such a diesel replacement exist, does anyone have any experiences of vintage-styled diesel fires that are suitable for boats, and wouldn't look out of character in a traditional-styled boatman's cabin?

The Epping has been brilliant, I'm just tired with tending 2 fires and, to be honest, we use the back of the boat less frequently, so would do better with something that is a little less time consuming. Also, I'm tired of getting a lung full of ash and fumes four times a day, between the two fires.

Any help appreciated as always.

Many thanks,

Stuart

I'm not aware of any diesel fired ranges of a size suitable for a back cabin. However your Epping is worth £100 which I will happily transfer into an account of your choice and collect in the morning! ;)

As a thought is it worth researching whether someone can convert it for you??

Regards

Dan