Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
xub1

Conspiracy theories.

Featured Posts

The idea has been propagated that the Moon is a rock sphere, somewhat pear-shaped with the point of the pear towards the Earth, and so it is gravity which hold the Moon showing the same side rather than spinning. This is actually cobblers. The Moon is a flat disc, and, not only that, it is not rock, it is a machine.

Also, I have this from a very reliable source that 'In 1654 the archbishop James Agere published research stating that the Universe was created at 6pm 22nd October, 4004 BC'.

And the Elvis business. The US top brass gave him a new identity, accepting it was best to leave it all at the top whilst it was good, as Elvis was getting burnt out, and he told them this.

Also, I have this from a very reliable source that 'In 1654 the archbishop James Agere published research stating that the Universe was created at 6pm 22nd October, 4004 BC'.

Is this the right conspiracy? I thought that this chap was Archbishop Ussher.

Chris G

The Moon is a flat disc, and, not only that, it is not rock, it is a machine.

This is complete and total balderdash.

I watched the whole of "A Grand Day Out" and I think Wallace, ably assisted by Grommet, conclusively proved that is definitely Wensleydale

• Greenie 2

And remember, There is NO gravity.........the Earth sucks.

Phil

That was only true until Isaac Newton invented it

The moon's a balloon. I have this on the authority of David Niven. Get over it, as various football managers have done, but only when their team wins.

Come on Gang, enough of this silliness, We all know its home to 'The Clangers' I remember seeing them going about their everyday business years ago, kind of the 60s version of Neighbours !.

Come on Gang, enough of this silliness, We all know its home to 'The Clangers' I remember seeing them going about their everyday business years ago, kind of the 60s version of Neighbours !.

You will be glad to know they are still entertaining kids all these years on.

My little un loves it, Michael Palin was an inspired choice for the narrator.

I may be single now......but it was not always so smile.png

eta

it is a problem when one has an odd sense of humour unsure.png

Mrs Loafer asked me what I'd do, if I found her dead one morning.

I said that if it happened tomorrow, I'd be able to go to the all-day breakfast bar down the road a bit so it'd be ok.

That didn't go down well AT ALL. t1935.gif

Sometimes I call Mrs Loafer 'the soup dragon'. Sometimes I don't get any soup though.

Does she do the same trick as Prunella Scales (as Basil's wife), and make toast by breathing on it?!

Mrs Loafer asked me what I'd do, if I found her dead one morning.

I said that if it happened tomorrow, I'd be able to go to the all-day breakfast bar down the road a bit so it'd be ok.

That didn't go down well AT ALL. t1935.gif

Can't understand Mrs Loafer, that's a perfectly sensible reply.

Phil

Does she do the same trick as Prunella Scales (as Basil's wife), and make toast by breathing on it?!

Funny you should mention that. I did wonder how we got toast the other day, after the gas had run out!

Can't understand Mrs Loafer, that's a perfectly sensible reply.

Phil

'Women weren't ever meant to be understood, son, just loved.'

Loafer's Dad, 1970!

• Greenie 1

Loafer's Dad, 1970!

Indeed. Love them unconditionally, but understand them? Never. That way lies madness.

Loafer's Dad, 1970!

What a very wise man...green thingy for that oh so true statement

I have been strenuously following this advice all my life

That hasn't yet been a long time, Sir N. Give it another 20 years, then report back!

Sign in to follow this