Misjudged Widebeam Liveaboard Purchases?

philjman

Featured Posts

I'm not sure who that is directed towards unless it's just a general comment? I don't think anyone here is whinging about terms and conditions?

Also, your binary choices of either buying a flat and staying put or buying a boat and being a nomad seem a bit limited to me. What about living on a boat on a mooring and doing the nomad thing when you have time? Plenty of people do that.

I'm afraid it was a general whinge about whingers. I've always thought that 'continuous cruising' is something you can only do properly if you're retired, and the kids are all working. Or if you're a coal boatman, or other roving trader. Just my opinion.

ETA: I may have responded to a different thread! Oops!

Edited by Loafer
  • Greenie 1

You could go down the Thames and round the coast to The Wash and then up the Nen wink.png

Could finally be time for a beer once you get up here.

Road transport doesn't sound as exciting but will be a much safer solution to arrive at a possible new mooring on the Nene.

Peter.

You could go down the Thames and round the coast to The Wash and then up the Nen ;)

Could finally be time for a beer once you get up here.

Round the coast from the Thames to the Wash? Have you lost your mind Julian! That's a serious bit of coastal cruising. I think the man from Craftinsure might have a heart attack!

Where are you moored now?

Mike