Shortboat "Shirley"

jenevers

Featured Posts

[quote name="Tam & Di" post="1836031" timestamp="1466415115

As evidence of their usefulness in the London area our ex-partner Tim Wood and ourselves have had 6 short boats working down here, plus the long boat Cadelis, hence my comment.

Sorry I probably didn't word it well, I believe you when you say they where useful. I'm just curious about what it is about them that made them so useful, in your opinion. Is Cadelis what is known as iron clad now?

Regards kris

[quote name="Tam & Di" post="1836031" timestamp="1466415115

As evidence of their usefulness in the London area our ex-partner Tim Wood and ourselves have had 6 short boats working down here, plus the long boat Cadelis, hence my comment.

Sorry I probably didn't word it well, I believe you when you say they where useful. I'm just curious about what it is about them that made them so useful, in your opinion. Is Cadelis what is known as iron clad now?

Regards kris

Would be interested to know Tam which 6 short boats you used in London. From various publications the ones I remember were 'Ribble' and 'Mersey'and possibly 'Farnworth'. For the remaining three you have got me guessing.

Royg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kris,

Lost the paper with contact details you gave me yesterday....no idea where it went.

Can you contact me again.

Cheers

Dave

Can you reply a few more times? you need 5 post's to be able to receive messages. Kris is contactable elsewhere.

Bit cloak and dagger but all will become clear!