Featured Posts

I think they've missed out the L from after the first letter P. Plopaloo.

It would be dreadful if it were to suddenly collapse when sat on. All its contents from previous users would come gushing and squirting up under fearsome high pressure all around you and you'd be cover in a rain of xxxxxx. The heavier you are the higher the pressure, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!! Like sitting on a volcano.

Only the Bizz would have noticed that. lol

Bizz missed the vital one

The 2nd L should be changed to a P. lol

Yes, good one.

It would be dreadful if it were to suddenly collapse when sat on. All its contents from previous users would come gushing and squirting up under fearsome high pressure all around you and you'd be cover in a rain of xxxxxx. The heavier you are the higher the pressure, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!! Like sitting on a volcano.

Yes, good one.

We know a story about that - don't we boys & girls ?

(Blaster Bates 'Shower of Shite over Cheshire')

We know a story about that - don't we boys & girls ?

(Blaster Bates 'Shower of Shite over Cheshire')

Funny how one's memory works, I remember it as the Shower of Shite over Shropshire, but have no idea who is right.

Ah, Messrs Google tell me you are right!

Edited by Stilllearning

Funny how one's memory works, I remember it as the Shower of Shite over Shropshire, but have no idea who is right.

Ah, Messrs Google tell me you are right!

I also remember it as Shropshire, but when you do a google search it comes up Cheshire (perhaps it was on the border and the wind was blowing one way then the other)

Edit link added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOwven0Rt94

Edited by Alan de Enfield

I've got a popaloo. Inherited it from my father, he bought it for camping use. I haven't got around to trying it yet.

I don't think the seat is really made for daily use, however, it wouldn't take much to design something more sturdy.

It's the gel and ease of waste disposal that's the desirable features, although, I think this would work out expensive for regular daily use.

Rob

I've got a popaloo. Inherited it from my father, he bought it for camping use. I haven't got around to trying it yet.

I don't think the seat is really made for daily use, however, it wouldn't take much to design something more sturdy.

It's the gel and ease of waste disposal that's the desirable features, although, I think this would work out expensive for regular daily use.

Rob

I might be wise to lower yourself onto it very gently by block and tackle, just in case.

Rob

Emergency use only. 99% of the time it will be folded up and on the shelf.

Edited by ditchcrawler