National User Forum - Representative Required

RLWP

Featured Posts

Would someone like to take on the role of attending the National User Forum on behalf of the forum?

The next meeting is Wednesday 24 February 2016, 1030-1300, at The Bond, 180-182 Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE

Draft Agenda

· Welcome and Introductions – Richard Parry/Ian Rogers

· Notes of the last meeting, 9 September 2015

· Chief Executive’s Update – Richard Parry

· Marketing, Fundraising, Enterprise Update – Sophie Castell

· Navigation Advisory Group: Chair Update on Group’s Activities – Mike Carter - tbc

· National Strategic Infrastructure Projects (EA and HS2) – Peter Walker

· Programme of Work 2016/17 – Julie Sharman

· Customer Experience Programme Update – Carron Smith/Ian Rogers

· Future Topics

Date of Next Meeting. Wednesday 7 September 2016 at 1030 (The Bond, Birmingham)

I think it is time for someone else to take this on

Richard

I forgot to include - I am the CWDF representative at the moment, and I'm looking for someone to take over from me as no longer think I'm in tune with the forum any more.

I volunteered back in 2013 when Daniel was looking for someone. What I am doing has changed since then, and the forum has changed too.

Richard

I would again be very great full for someone to take on this role from Richard, as well as very keen to thank him for his time representing us.

The forum is at least as significant an entity as many of the other organisations represented.

I expect Richard would add more details as to what is involved, but in the main it is a case of sitting in on the meetings, listening to what is said and by whom, and reporting it back to the forum.

My suggestion is that if you are interested in the role you make it know either on this thread or by PMing myself and that following this process of selecting candidates is complete those who have volunteered are put to a public vote.

Please consider this seriously and let myself and or Richard know if you are willing to take on the role.

Daniel