Great 30 rolling contract data only sim deal.

johnmck

Featured Posts

Well, that was painless!

But they wanted me to call them.

The girl on the other end of the phone looked at the contract and had no idea why and confirmed the deal!

Remember, there is very little time left on this deal!

Nipper

My older brother is anti mobile phone ("what do I want with a mobile phone") this despite the fact his wife uses one to organise everything for him. When he first visited our present home he drove around the area for 15 minutes trying to locate us, when he arrived I asked him if he had a satnav, his reply - "What do I want with a satnav..."

The look on his face mid sentence was a sight to behold

My older brother is anti mobile phone ("what do I want with a mobile phone") this despite the fact his wife uses one to organise everything for him. When he first visited our present home he drove around the area for 15 minutes trying to locate us, when he arrived I asked him if he had a satnav, his reply - "What do I want with a satnav..."

The look on his face mid sentence was a sight to behold

Works both ways of course, as many lorry-drivers stuck down country ones will testify. Not to mention those who drove off cliffs and can't testify.

Like all tools, they do require some input from the user. Like common sense.

Now why is Athy so much against them? :-)

He's not. As mentioned, Mrs. Athy's new car has one and we do use it, though we also carry the more traditional road atlas on the back seat.

He's not. As mentioned, Mrs. Athy's new car has one and we do use it, though we also carry the more traditional road atlas on the back seat.

Soon they will stop printing road atlases. No need for them. Like encyclopaediae.

Edited by George94

Soon they will stop printing road atlases. No need for them. Like encyclopaediae.

I hae ma doots about that. But in any case, they last for a good number of years, as our road network changes very little from one year to the next.

I hae ma doots about that. But in any case, they last for a good number of years, as our road network changes very little from one year to the next.

I appreciate your efforts to make your post intelligible to a poor Scot, but by dint of sheer hard work I have managed to acquire a smattering of English along life's way. So please feel free to revert to your native tongue. I shall be neither discommoded nor discombobulated.

I appreciate your efforts to make your post intelligible to a poor Scot, but by dint of sheer hard work I have managed to acquire a smattering of English along life's way. So please feel free to revert to your native tongue.

It is actually an expression which I do use because I like it - just as I sometimes use the West Countryism "Yertiz" because I like it. I first heard "I hae ma doots" said by one of our neighbours when I was a boy; his name was Gavin Hamilton so I guess he was Welsh or something. I liked the way in which the phrase rolled off the tongue and it became part of my vocabulary. I do hope that my post would have been intelligible anyway, and don't be so modest, I'm sure that you're a very good Scot.

Edited by Athy

Well, that was painless!

But they wanted me to call them.

The girl on the other end of the phone looked at the contract and had no idea why and confirmed the deal!

Remember, there is very little time left on this deal!

Nipper

Hmm, I also got asked to call them. I didn't but the sim card still arrived.

Hmm, I also got asked to call them. I didn't but the sim card still arrived.

I wont get mine till the wifey comes back from a break on the isle of Wight, our postal address is there!

I was hoping that the package was being delivered by a courier.

The last time something was delivered from EE the courier emailed me to confirm the delivery address and time of delivery and if that was inconvenient, would i like the package delivered to one of there local delivery centers anywhere in the country.

Most villages in the UK have a delivery place, I know the one in Chirk on the Llangollen is the local Chemist! As it is, i will have to wait till the wifey gets back!

Enjoy!

Nipper

I have been in it since its inception, thank you. If you like your electronic toys and gimmicks, by all means play with them, but not everyone will want to join you. I do not feel the need for a Satnav on the boat and I certainly don't want to take a computer on board.

I suspect the horse boaters felt a similar disdain for Gardner engines (and the like) when they came along, not 'feeling the need' for one...

I wont get mine till the wifey comes back from a break on the isle of Wight, our postal address is there!

I was hoping that the package was being delivered by a courier.

The last time something was delivered from EE the courier emailed me to confirm the delivery address and time of delivery and if that was inconvenient, would i like the package delivered to one of there local delivery centers anywhere in the country.

Most villages in the UK have a delivery place, I know the one in Chirk on the Llangollen is the local Chemist! As it is, i will have to wait till the wifey gets back!

Enjoy!

Nipper

Bloody hell it is quick. 46.69mbps. The other good news is that it worked in my 3 mifi unit which I thought was locked to the 3 network. For comparison we were getting 12.43 on 3 (no 4g coverage here).

According to the money saving expert site, this deal is still available!http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-mobile-broadband#sim1

Scroll down to view.

Comes up as £30. When you go to checkout it says code invalid so half price offer has finished.

Just like missing a bus, another will be along shortly.

Bloody hell it is quick. 46.69mbps. The other good news is that it worked in my 3 mifi unit which I thought was locked to the 3 network. For comparison we were getting 12.43 on 3 (no 4g coverage here).

Yes, it is very quick.

The best i have had using the 100GB deal was 88.66 MBPS and 43.85 MBPS using an old USB Dongle rigged up on a broomstick!

As i have said before, the 4g EE sim outshines my 3 4g sim in every way!

Nipper

Edited to add that that wasn't up here in Wales!blush.png

Edited by nipper